SAFR licenses have a certain number of feeds allowed. This error message outlines that you've reached this limitation and cannot process more feeds.
A feed is considered as :
- a camera feed/rtsp stream processed by video feeds, camera feed analyzer or mobile clients
- a file/recording processed by video feeds or video file analyzer
- any analytics/recognition done via SAFR computer vision API
To solve this issue either:
- disable feed processing not used (feeds are counted within one hour)
- request a license update/additional feeds
- Usage of SAFR desktop clients to upload/maintain people will also consume one feed license. You should have been provided with one additional free of charge license for using SAFR clients.
- SAFR scan devices connected to your SAFR platform will not use-up your platform license