SAFR Support Lifecycle Policy
- SAFR releases are supported for 1 years following release date
- For macOS, latest released version is supported
- For products older than 1 years, RealNetworks will support upgrading to supported version. Guidance on proper upgrade procedure should be sought for products older than latest supported version.
- SAFR clients (SAFR Desktop and mobile applications) released at same time are compatible
- SAFR Clients are be compatible with newer versions of SAFR Server for up to 1 year
- API is designed to be backward compatible. Clients greater than 1 year older than server version should be interoperable with newer servers but are not certified.
Standard response procedure for customer’s issue on supported/non-supported releases
If release is
RN investigates the issue, and respond the customer with resolution, or mitigation, or suggestions.
The bug will be fixed in future release.
|Not supported (EOL)
RN only suggests to upgrade the system to supported release.
Appropriate upgrade procedure will be suggested.