SAFR Cloud licenses are limited to a maximum of 1 million queries per month. Customer accounts exceeding this limit may be subject to an overage charge. This article explains what counts towards the 1 million queries in order to enable customers to predict their usage towards that limit.
For any given camera, the following would result in query calls:
- Each face that exceeds the recognition threshold size that appears in view of the camera will result in 3 API calls (based on default settings)
- If face is recognized, each second the face is in view of the camera will result in 1 API call
- If face is not recognized, each 300ms the face is in view of the camera will result in 1 API call
- If the person looks away and back to the camera, the sequence restarts at #1.
Rule of thumb: If people are walking through camera view, then dwell time will be about 10 seconds
- In this case, there would be 14 API calls for a known or registered face, and, 34 API calls for strangers