You can search for faces in video files. There are 2 ways to find a faces in videos:
Enroll and Load
- Enroll the person face image to SAFR.
- Then process video files with Camera File Analyzer
- SAFR reports event (log) when it finds the enrolled person.
- Process all video files first using Video File Analyzer, with "Biometric Index" enabled.
- This will create events with face signatures found in the videos.
- After processing files, search over the events with a person face image.
- The query returns list of events in which the person appeared.
Tip: Many video files can be processed using Process files with VIRGO video feeds.