Event Export (SAFR Desktop Windows)
- Export events based upon current filter
- Export Formats
- Excel - Generates Excel file with event data and images embedded in 1st and 2nd rows
- CSV - Generates CSV file with event data and a folder containing images
Video Feeds Window improvements
- Enable property multi-select in Select Property dialog of Edit Feed/Processor Configurationdialog:
In Edit Processor Configuration dialog, allow value of Processor ID (displayed at the top) to be selected and copied to clipboard.
In Edit Processor Configuration and Edit Feed Configuration dialogs, make partition between attribute names and values easier to find and use.
Add “+ Add” button to Edit Feed Configuration dialog in the upper right.
In Video Feeds dialog, adjust color of LOADING and PREROLLING status text to amber.
Add Enable Feeds and Disable Feeds to global Video Feeds menu
Add Select All Feeds and Unselect All Feeds to global Video Feeds menu
Add “Add Feed…” to processor menu
Add “Add Feed…” to global Video Feeds menu
Add Copy to new feed and Move to different processor to feed menu
Support for NVIDIA's next generation supercharged GPUs on Linux
- 30xx Series NVIDIA Cards (3070, 3080, 3090)
- NVIDIA Ampere Series Cards (A10, A300, RTX A4000 and more)
Operator Console improvements
- Operator Console will offer pause button to suspend visual updated of the incoming events
- Operator Console Recent activity and Matched Notifications tile menus will offer an additional “View person activity” menu item for recognized events (events with person id).