Access the Web Console with a Cloud License
To access the Web Console with a cloud license, do the following:
- Go to the Products tab of the SAFR Download Portal.
- Click on the System Console link located under the first listed product, SAFR Cloud.
- Log in using your SAFR Cloud Account credentials.
It’s also possible to go straight to the Web Console login page located at https://safr.real.com/console.
Access the Web Console with an On-Premise License
To access the Web Console with an on-premise license, you can click on the SAFR Admin Console icon that’s automatically installed on your desktop on any machine where you’ve installed the SAFR Platform.
Alternately, you can also access the Web Console using a web browser:
- On your primary SAFR Server, go to http://localhost:8090/.
- On any machine other than your primary SAFR Server, go to http://<ServerIP>:8090, where <ServerIP> = the IP address of your primary SAFR Server.